Cancellation and General Policies: If you have to cancel for any reason, your deposit and additional fees depending on your cancellation date will not be refunded. Exceptions to this policy will not be made for any reason, including weather or personal emergencies and balances cannot be transferred.
- Deposit is non-refundable
- 61-90 days prior: Cancellation Fee of 50% of original camp price
- 31-60 days prior: Cancellation Fee of 75% of original camp price
- 0-30 days prior: Cancellation Fee of 100% of original camp price
- There are no discounts, refunds or exchanges associated with an Athlete skipping or missing any portion of a camp including, without limitation, meals, lectures or rides.
- REV Cycling reserves the right to cancel a camp class at any time. In this event, Athlete will be issued a full refund for the camp registration fee. REV Cycling is not responsible for expenses associated with planning the Athlete’s trip including, without limitation, airfare, lodging, meals, transportation, etc., (collectively “Athlete Expenses”) to attend any camp.
- Camp will be conducted based on the schedule posted prior to the camp, but REV Cycling reserves the right to modify the camp schedule based on, without limitation, weather and the number or skill level of Athletes in attendance.
- All fees will be applied to the camp for which Athlete is registered. If Athlete has to cancel for any reason, the deposit and applicable cancellation fees will be applied to the camp for which Athlete was registered and cannot be transferred to an alternate camp or any other Service or product offered by REV Cycling.
- If you are not satisfied with your camp experience, please notify a coach or the camp director as soon as possible DURING THE CAMP. REV Cycling will make a considerable effort to remedy any issues. Refunds will not be issued for camps once the camp has commenced.